READY TO FLY! - Now fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 3.2mm gold connectors for the motor!
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aiming at none-hall direct current brushless motors, they can set several parameters through program card or key on ESC and are convenient to use.
XP2 40A Brushless speed controller features
* Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
* Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
* Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
* Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
* Easy configured with program card.
* System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
* 3 timing modes can match different motors.
* 3 modes of start force adjustment.
*Governor mode for heli
* Reverse motor direction
* Low resistance PCB
* Input Voltage: Support 2-4 cell Li-Po, 5-12 Nimh
* Continue current: 40A, (Burst max 55A 10 secs)
* BEC output: 3A/5V
* Dimensions: 68 x 25 x 8 mm
* Weight: 34g
* Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
* Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
Manufacturers recommend Servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. At Overlander we say you should consider a separate RX pack or uprated UBEC when using 4 servos or more