ARRMA NERO 6S BIG ROCK BLX 4WD EDC 1/8 MONSTER TRUCK RTR
The BIG ROCK features an RC Extended Cab truck body shell with pounds of scaler realism. The mean street presence of the BIG ROCK is amplified by black chrome wheel and bumpers. Loaded with ARRMAs 6s BLX brushless power system, the BIG ROCK 6S delivers four driving modes, all with powerful, muscle-truck looks. Conquer the most hostile terrain and turn heads as you blast this beast beyond previous monster truck limitations.
A specially designed exoskeleton and twin vertical plate chassis center-spine provide a rock solid core for the BIG ROCK 6S. Crafted from super-tough composite and premium anodized aluminum, strength and rigidity are engineered into the BIG ROCK 6S, as standard.
The upper roll-hoop helps protect the bodyshell from collision damage.
Super-plush 16mm gun metal anodized aluminum shocks, featuring heavy duty parts as standard, soak-up the roughest terrains. The super-efficient lay-down design makes handling the awesome power of the BIG ROCK 6S a controlled and consistent pleasure. Oil-filled and equipped with protective shock boots, to help keep out dirt and water when you blast through extreme conditions, these high-quality units are adjustable to help you create the perfect handling characteristics for any situation.
Fully waterproof ESC, steering servo and radio receiver box are standard. This means that hitting the roughest terrains, in the most extreme conditions, will be no problem. Rain, mud, snow, dirt and anything else you want to bash your way through.
Arrma Nero 6S Big Rock Monster Truck Features:
- Three full-metal electronic locking differentials (Diff Brain)
- Mode 1: all differentials unlocked - Racing-Mode
- Mode 2: centre differential locked - Wheelie-Mode
- Mode 3: centre and rear differentials locked - Drift-Mode
- Mode 4: all differentials locked - Crawler-Mode
- Waterproof ARRMA BLX200 ESC 3/4/6S with LiPo cutoff
- 2000kV 4-pole brushless-motor
- Waterproof ADS-15M high torque metal gear servo (15 kg/0.12 sec)
- Tactic 2.4 GHz SLT RC system
- Sealed receiver box
- Complete metal drive train
- Full set of ball bearings
- Lockable easy access twin battery tray with eject button for different types of LiPo & NiMH batteries
- Innovative easy access gearbox with patent pending motor/gearbox gear mesh system
- Boots sealed 11mm metal Slider HD U-joints (steel/aluminium)
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- 16 mm aluminium Big Bore lay-down shocks
- Pivot ball suspension system
- Aluminium motor & gearbox plate
- Modular design heavy duty composite/aluminium TVP chassis for easy access & maintenance
- Vented heavy duty multi plate slipper clutch with aluminium slipper pads
- Pre-glued dBoots tyres on black-chrome Mulmulti-spoke wheels
- Matt black painted 2 mm HD body with chrome applications
- Black-chrome plated front and rear bumper
- Reinforced HD U-joints, shock parts and body posts
- Length: 551mm
- Width: 446mm
- Height: 253mm
- Wheelbase: 378mm
- Ground Clearance: 35-75mm
- Weight: 6140 g (without battery)
- Battery tray dimensions (LxWxH): 2 pcs. 175x35x49mm
- Full proportional RC functions:
- Non-proportional RC functions:
- Diff Brain/locking diff selection from the transmitter
Please Note: This model is sold in RTR (ready-to-run) format but requires 4 x AA batteries, 2x2S -2x3S LiPo with XT90-plug & battery charger.