The DHC-2 Beaver is one of the most widely-used bush planes in the world, and its original model counterpart from Flyzone is one of the most popular RC flying models on the market.
Now you can experience the Beaverīs versatility with this "Island Wings" Beaver and its elegant authentic Alaskan bush-fl yer trim!
"Lady Esther", the original DeHavilland Beaver on which this model is based, is piloted by Michelle Madsen, who describes herself as a flying junkie.
She is the owner of the Island Wings Air Service, and uses this aircraft to give visitors sightseeing tours around the raw Alaskan wilderness.
Learn more about Madsen and the Lady Esther on www.islandwings.com!
Wingspan: 1510 mm
Length: 980 mm
Total weight: 1360-1470 g
Motor, ailerons, rudder and elevator, flaps
- Pre-assembled sturdy "Aerocell" foam model with brushless motor, 40A brushless ESC, rudder and elevator servos
- Pre-asssembled wings with aileron and flap servos
- Ready-to-fit rudder and elevator
- Wheeled undercarriage with big "Tundra"-style wheels
- Floats with water-rudders and undercarriage
- LED navigation and landing lights
- Numerous small parts e.g. wing braces
- Comprehensive building and operating instructions
- 6-Channel RC-system
- Flight battery, 11.1 V 2200 mAh
- Battery charger
- Quick to assemble, thanks to extensive pre-assembly
- Factory-painted and decorated model
- Convert back and forth between wheels and floats at any time
- Rx-R version without receiver and transmitter, therefore suitable for any RC-System
- Order no.: TACJ2652, TTX650 RC-system with TR624 receiver
- Order no.: GPMP0861, 11.1 V 2200 mAh, LiPo battery pack or
- Order no.: FPWP3223, 11.1 V 2200 mAh, FlightPower LiPo battery pack
- Order no.: SUPM0040, Adaptor, from Ø3.5mm plug to Star-Plug
- Order no.: HCAP0185, PulseTec charger for LiPo flight battery