Building on the popular 200 SR X, the Blade® 200 S is the perfect fixed pitch, flybarless heli for pilots who want a powerful and stable experience while learning how to fly. You can experience flybarless mechanics without the complexities of a collective pitch machine. Innovative SAFE® technology provides confidence and makes the learning process easier with beginner, intermediate and experienced flight mode options. Additionally, this heli features a Spektrum™ DXe transmitter, metal gear cyclic servos, a powerful 25 Amp ESC, increased blade pitch, large brushless tail and main motors, increased durability, and, of course, a sleek new canopy.
Brushless Main Motor:
Better power and efficiency allow for long flight times. Combined with the increased rotor pitch, this heli is much more responsive than it’s predecessor .
Brushless Direct Drive Tail Motor:
Larger motor keeps the tail holding solidly even through the most demanding manoeuvers.
Improved overall durability allows this heli to stand up to minor crashes, keeping pilots flying more and spending less time fixing.
Digital Metal Gear Servos:
Improved durability, responsiveness, and performance.
Spektrum DXE transmitter:
Genuine Spektrum transmitter is included with the RTF kit which can be used with other entry level helicopters and airplanes.
E-flite 800mAh 11.1v lipo battery provides long flight time, up to 10 minutes, and plenty of power for every maneuver. Convenient at-home AC charger included.
- SAFE™ Technology: Allows the helicopter to recover to a stable hover should the pilot get in trouble with orientation.
- Durability: Overall durability improvements from the previous model.
- Multiple Flight Modes: 3 distinct flight modes from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced allow the model to grow with the user as their skill increases.
- Brushless Main Motor: Better power and efficiency allow for long flight times.
- Brushless Direct Drive Tail Motor: Larger motor keeps the tail holding solidly even through the most demanding manoeuvers
- Digital Metal Gear Servos: Improved durability, responsiveness, and performance.
- Spektrum™ DXe transmitter: Genuine Spektrum transmitter can be used with other entry level helicopters and airplanes
- 3S Battery: 800mah 11.1v liPo battery provides long flight time, up to 10 minutes
- AC Charger: Convenient charging included.
144.8 mm (5.70 in)
386.1mm (15.2 in)
408.9mm (16.1 in)
11.1V 3S 800mAh 30C LiPo (included)
289.2 g (10.2 oz)
91.44 mm (3.6 in)