ARRMA TYPHON 6S V2 BLX 4WD 1/8 RACE BUGGY RTR
Styled to turn heads, from the local bashing spot to the club race track, the TYPHON 6S looks serious, straight from the box. Unleashing the equipped BLX brushless system will allow you to master 6S LiPo battery power on a wide range of extreme surfaces. The TYPHON 6S is ready for action. A low-profile Polycarbonate body shell, and race-inspired multi-spoke black nylon wheels, are combined with a high-downforce rear wing for refined performance in the most extreme driving environments.
The included BLX185 150A waterproof ESC provides consistent power control and is 6S LiPo ready.
Fitted with super-reliable XT-90 connectors and sporting a built-in cooling fan for reduced heat during intense driving action, the BLX185 ESC has over voltage protection, and a two-stage LiPo cut off for added cell management.
The fitted 10AWG high-quality wires and 6V BEC unit are combined with a three mode throttle profile (FWD/REVERSE/BRAKE) to provide the ultimate driving experience.
The BLX 2050kV brushless motor provides speed and torque and is perfectly balanced for use with our BLX185 ESC unit.
A beautifully etched black aluminum motor can provides a premium look, whilst a 4 pole internal configuration keeps the power supply smooth and consistent.
Gold bullet connectors provide fast and easy wire removal when you need to clean down your vehicle.
The aluminum motor can provides increased heat dissipation from the finned body section. A dual motor shaft flat section provides a safe and secure pinion gear fitting.
Arrma Typhon 6S V2 Buggy Features:
- New waterproof ARRMA BLX185 ESC 3S-6S (11.1 V 22.2 V) with LiPo cutoff (programmable)
- New ARRMA BLX4074 2050kV 3-6S 4-pole brushless motor
- New waterproof ADS-15Mv2 high torque metal gear servo (15 kg/0.12 sec)
- Tactic TTX300 2.4 GHz 3-channel SLT-radio system with EPA
- New Tactic TR326 3-channel HV-receiver (7.4 V)
- Sealed receiver box
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Aluminium shock towers
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Aluminium motor mount
- Aluminium reinforced composite hanger blocks
- Complete metal drive train
- Three oil-filled metal gear differentials
- Innovative easy access gearbox, front & rear
- Steel front CVD joints
- Full set of ball bearings
- Alu minium 17 mm drive hexes
- Front pivot ball suspension system
- Rear independent suspension
- Team Durango DEX8 suspension geometry
- Sway bars front & rear
- Machined steel turnbuckles
- Adjustable battery tray for different types of LiPo & NiMH batteries
- Pre-glued dBoots tyres on black 5-spoke wheels
- High Downforce wing & new reinforced wing mount
- Meticulously painted bodyption parts available!
- Length: 510mm
- Width: 305mm
- Height: 160mm
- Wheelbase: 330mm
- Ground Clearance: 25-55mm
- Weight: 3340 g (* without battery)
- Battery tray dimensions (LxWxH): 157x51x49mm
- Full proportional RC-functions:
Please Note: This model is sold in RTR (ready-to-run) format but requires 4 x AA batteries, 4S/6S (2x2S/2x3S) LiPo battery with XT90-plug & Battery charger.